Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday, January 27 -- Week 4 EARLY CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Thank you to Trejon for patience with technology and not giving up!
Thanks to Michelle for patience with technology (and with me) and not giving up!
Inform.png 
Week 4 is due tonight by midnight.
Practice makes permanent!
  • Take the time to redo your work if it does meet the requirements the first time.  Leaders make mistakes and then try again.
  • Be sure to comment on at least 1 classmate's post in weekly discussion boards.  You may also comment on journals as well (replies to journals are not graded).  Leaders collaborate with others and learn from their experiences. 
Ready, learn, lead!
Instruct.png
Covey's Quadrants are one of the most useful tools you will find to help you prioritize your time.  Click on the image below to read a few more tips from Franklin Covey for using them wisely.
time van dyke quote.png
To fully embrace your time management goals, take a moment to figure out your time management style.  Go to http://www.timecounselor.com/time-management-strategies.html (Links to an external site.) to see the 5 styles based on the 5 elements of nature.  Now that you understand how you manage (or do not manage time), embrace your type and strive for becoming the type you would like to be.  
Before posting any of your assignments, ask yourself the following questions:
a. Did I follow all instructions?
b. Did I completely answer the questions?
c. Do I clearly reflect that I understand and am thinking about the topic?  Did I use any weekly vocab?
d. Do I clearly reflect that I am applying the topic to my life--asking questions, giving examples, etc.?
EC Contact (1).png

No comments:

Post a Comment