Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday, November 16 -- Week 12 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Awesome work, Amaris for referring to Covey Habit #7 in your Week 11 journal.
Inform.png
Please continue to work on Week 12. It is due Monday, November 21. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Instruct.png
Patrick Lencioni is an expert on leadership. He has written several books on the importance of leadership. At one point he said, “Leaders sacrifice themselves for the good of others.” Think about that quote and the definition of sacrifice. On the Padlet link (Links to an external site.) below, I want you to tell me of a person (famous or not) who is sacrificing themselves for the good of others. Please include a picture of that individual, as well as, a text response of who they are and a one sentence explanation of the reason you chose them.
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me atcasey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment