Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday, November 17 -- Week 14 EARLY CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png 
Kudos to Chandler for taking the high road at work and in day-to-day life.
You got this, Emily!  Work the plan and see move ahead!
Inform.png 
Week 14 began Tuesday and is due Monday, November 21.  
NCVPS is closed Thursday and Friday of next week for the Thanksgiving holiday.  You will be able to access the course during the break -- Week 15 is due Monday, November 28.
We have 3 new weeks of course material left in our course and then 2 weeks of final exam activities.  Our course ends on Friday, December 16.
I will be re-opening all weeks for one week before final exams to allow you to catch up on any missing work -- please mark your calendars for  November 28-December 5 and plan accordingly.
Instruct.png
My husband was in fire service for 16 of the 20 years we have been together.  First a firefighter and now a safety and health manager, his experiences on and off the fire ground involve integrity. Click on the image below to read about why integrity is a core principle in a firefighter's life. How could the information relate to your career choice?  Feel free to text me with your reflection.  If the image does not link, go to http://www.withthecommand.com/2002-Aug/MD-TMC-leader-integ101.html.
 firefighter.png
Contact.png
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.
Headings created by Melissa Dettman using Canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment