Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday, November 17 -- Week 12 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Kudos to Natalie for encouraging Lorin to do the right thing when it may not be the easiest! That is a great example of sacrifice!
Inform.png
Today is Windshield Check Day! Let Mrs. Dettman and I know how you are doing! Week 12 is due Monday. Please make sure you respond on the Padlet from yesterday. Make sure you are plan your Week 12 work accordingly.
Instruct.png
Albert Einstein once said “Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.” As you are creating your commitment trees this week, think about how your commitments could serve others and not just your interests?
7362759410 (1).png

Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment