Monday, January 29, 2018

Welcome to Leadership - Module 1 Day 1 Monday, January 29

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Today I celebrate YOU for beginning your leadership journey!
Inform.png
I am Mrs. Dettman (pronounced Debt-man) and I will be your instructor for Leadership Development.  This course is awesome!  We will explore the many definitions of leadership, learn about your leadership style, and consider how to be a better leader in your life and community. Take a look at the Padlet below to start learning about me:
Made with Padlet
Now it is time for me to begin learning about you!  Please take a few minutes to complete the Welcome Survey below:
Got resources? Check out the following NCVPS Resources at www.ncvps.org by clicking on the resources visual below:
NCVPS Resources.png
Instruct.png
By Friday, you will have completed the NCVPS Getting Started Unit (think of it as Module Zero) as well as Module 1. Watch the following video to learn how to navigate our course as well as how to be successful:

I have attached a visual of our homepage to help you as well.  
Please check your email (the one your school would use). If you did not receive a welcome email from me, please email me so I can send you the email - it includes important information for you.
Be sure to read the course message from me about Day 1 in your Inbox -- it includes a list of what to do today as well as what to complete by Friday.  Starting tomorrow(Tuesday), I will include daily to-dos here in announcements.
If you have any questions about Canvas and/or the course, use the contact information below to get in touch with me.
Ready, set, lead!
Contact 2017.png
Headings created by Melissa Dettman using Canva 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment