Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Tuesday, January 31 -- Week 5 EARLY CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Hats off to Pablo and Takayla for contacting me -- leaders self-advocate!
Inform.png 
Week 5 began yesterday and is due Friday.  
Remember if you have trouble with a link, try copying and pasting it into a new tab or a new browser.  If the Goldsmith link is not cooperating, try using http://www.inc.com/author/marshall-goldsmith (Links to an external site.)
Ready, learn, lead!
Instruct.png
The internet and smart technology have so much to offer leaders.  When you have an issue with a skill, the cliche is correct...there is an app!  Consider apps to help with the following:
  • personal growth
  • communication
  • productivity
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • collaboration
Click on the image below to find specific app recommendations that will help you sharpen your leadership skills.  Not all of the apps are free, but once you find an app you like, you can search for similar ones to meet your needs.  
help.png
Before posting any of your assignments, ask yourself the following questions:
a. Did I follow all instructions?
b. Did I completely answer the questions?
c. Do I clearly reflect that I understand and am thinking about the topic?  Did I use any weekly vocab?
d. Do I clearly reflect that I am applying the topic to my life--asking questions, giving examples, etc.?
EC Contact (1).png

No comments:

Post a Comment