Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wednesday, December 7 -- Week 15 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Kudos to Alexander, A'Diamond, Alexis, Brittany, Justin, Kaycie, Catherine, Alisha, Joshita, Desdan, Channing, Olivia, and Casey for getting ALL of Week 14 assignments turned in on time! Nice work!
Inform.png
Week 15 will be due on December 12.
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
If you email or course message me and don't hear from me within 24 hours, please text me.
Instruct.pngAs we explore the best Presidential leaders and their qualities this week, I would like to take a look at Richard Nixon. He is not always remembered for being the best president. He was the only US President to resign after being impeached. However, he did some things that other presidents admired and asked his advice once he left office. Watch the video in the link and think about Nixon in a positive light that he is not normally seen.
2623748139.png
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov. If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours. You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment