Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tuesday, December 6 -- Week 15 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.pngGood job, Justin on your journal entry! It's not always easy to persevere, but sometimes it's the best thing for you to do!
Inform.png
Week 15 starts today! It will be due on December 12.

Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.

If you email or course message me and don't hear from me within 24 hours, please text me.

Instruct.png
This week, we will look at some of the most visible leaders in the world. The President of the United States has the highest leadership positions in our nation. Thinking about Presidents, both past, present, and future, what leadership qualities must they have to be successful? What happens when those leadership qualities are absent or there is a misuse of power? Leadership is a skill, but it also comes with great responsibility. As you go through this week's work, really reflect on Presidential Leadership and why it is so important.

Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov. If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours. You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment