Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thursday, December 1 -- Week 14 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Kudos to A’Diamond for asking great questions about a recent assignment. Way to advocate for yourself
Inform.png
Please continue working on Week 14.  All work for this module will be due on December 3.
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
If you email or course message me and do not hear from me within 24 hours, please text me.

Instruct.png
Why do you think leaders need integrity? Is it for themselves of for those they lead? Click on the article below and think about the importance of integrity as you read it.
Article: “Leadership Character: the Role of Integrity” by Col. Eric Kail 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/guest-insights/post/leadership-character-the-role-of-integrity/2011/04/04/gIQArZL03H_blog.html?utm_term=.9f62650f79c5
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment