Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday, December 5 -- Week 14 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Alexis- Great journal entry on taking the high road! It's not always easy, but it seems like you handle it very maturely and like a good leader should.
Inform.png
Week 14 is due by 11:59pm tonight. 
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
If you email or course message me and don't hear from me within 24 hours, please text me.
Instruct.png
Thomas Jefferson said, "Nothing gives so much advantage over another as to remain always cools and unruffled under all circumstances." This reminded me of the journal entry you are completing this week on taking the high road. Its seems through my experiences that you get yourself into trouble whenever you all others to ruffle your feathers. A good leader should practice this quote.
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment