Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday, December 9 -- Week 15 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Great job Desdan on submitting a video recording of your speech two weeks ago! You have an amazing story!
Inform.png
Week 15 will be due on December 12.
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
If you email or course message me and don't hear from me within 24 hours, please text me.
Instruct.png
One way in which the media takes on the seriousness of Presidential leadership is by making political cartoons. They criticize them in a way that is displayed in a comical sense or makes some type of situation satirical. Below is a cartoon from the Washington Times about President-Elect Trump, President Washington, and President Obama. What do you think this cartoonist is trying to convey? What does this cartoon say about Presidential Leadership?
Political Cartoon.jpg
"Trump/Washington/Obama" by Gary Varvel (Washington Times (Links to an external site.))
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov. If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours. You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment