Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Wednesday, November 23 -- Week 13 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Kudos to A’Diamond for already submitting work for Week 13! It is always a good feeling to get your work done before a holiday!
Inform.png
This will be the last announcement for this week, since the rest of the week will be a holiday.
Please remember all work for Week 13 is due Monday, November 28.
Also, as I said in the course message I sent last night, the course ends on January 13.From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in.Please plan accordingly.
This week’s windshield check needs to be texted to me. Please text your response and name to 919-780-4417.
Instruct.png
Think about people you enjoy hearing speak. What is it that pulls you into their story or the idea they are sharing? Do they tell stories with great animation? Do they present great unknown ideas? Or do they simply get right to the point?
While you are writing your speech this week, think about leaders in your life or leaders you have watched on TV give speeches or even tell stories and try to pinpoint why you like hearing them speak. When you write your speech, try and replicate the ideas or practices they use.
microphone.png
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me atcasey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment