Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday, November 20 -- Week 14 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR


Celebrate.png
Awesome discussion post by Kaycie last week. She did a great job explaining what she thinks makes a speaker dynamic.
Inform.png
Please continue working on Week 14.  All work for this module will be due on December 3.
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
Instruct.png
This week we will talk about discipline. While reading your activity and answering your questions, think about what it means to be a disciplined leader? How does one achieve discipline? Take a look at the quote below and decide how you will be a leader who is disciplined.
Steven Covey stated, “Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out."
17571673318.png
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me atcasey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment