Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday, November 29 -- Week 14 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Kudos to Dominique for working to get caught up. Keep working hard!
Inform.png
Week 14 work starts today!!! All work for this module will be due on December 3.
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
This week’s windshield check needs to be texted to me. Please text your response and name to 919-780-4417.

Instruct.png
This week will be about discipline and integrity. Think about the word integrity. What does it mean to you? Do you abide by a moral code? Why is it important for leaders to have integrity?
President Dwight Eisenhower said, “The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office.”
Do you believe integrity is the supreme quality of leadership? 
6042027785.png
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me atcasey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment