Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday, November 7 -- Week 12 EARLY CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png 
Kudos to Dylan for sharing his life and for applying what he learns in this class to his daily life!
Kudos to Rayquan for sharing his life and for applying what he learns in this class to his daily life! He continues to impress me with his maturity and his wisdom!

Inform.png 
Week 12 is due tonight.  I will be grading make-up work today -- please check your grade tonight and let me know if I miss anything.  I want to be sure the progress grade I report tomorrow to your school is accurate.  
Ready, learn, lead!
Instruct.png
Grit is perseverance combined with passion.  Watch this video to learn how grit affects you as a student.  Then take the quick quiz to find out how gritty you are at http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~duckwort/images/12-item%20Grit%20Scale.05312011.pdf.
Contact.png
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment