Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday, November 14 -- Week 13 EARLY CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png 
Thank you to Aaron for his consistency!  He posts quality work and he takes his leadership journey seriously!
Thank you to Wes for his consistency!  He posts quality work and he takes his leadership journey seriously!

Inform.png 
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend!  Week 13 is due today and Week 14 begins tomorrow.
We have 3 new weeks of course material left in our course and then 2 weeks of final exam activities.  Our course ends on Friday, December 16.
I will be re-opening all weeks for one week before final exams to allow you to catch up on any missing work -- please mark your calendars for  November 28-December 5 and plan accordingly.
Instruct.png
communication pipe cover.png
How will you take what you have learned about communication and apply it to future relationships and to your leadership?  Check out the infographic below for suggested questions and topics to help you prepare for you next conversation, interview, and/or introduction:
If you are still concerned about your speech project and want a checklist of sorts, check out this speech critique at http://sixminutes.dlugan.com/speech-evaluation-1-how-to-study-critique-speech/

Contact.png
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment