Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday, October 21 -- Week 8 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Shout out to Brittany for finishing Week 8 early!
Inform.png 
Week 8 continues.  It is due Monday.

Remember I will work with you if you still working on making up work from being out during the Hurricane.

All previous weeks have been opened to allow you to make-up missing assignments.  The weeks will remain open until October 31.

Ready, learn, lead!
Instruct.png
This week you have explored how leaders handle inspiration, crisis, and problems.  How do these topics relate to your academic success online?  Do you know about the resources NCVPS offers you to help you succeed online?  The Peer Tutoring Center is one of those NCVPS resources that is here to help:
To access the PTC, click on the quick link on our homepage.  Students who have worked with Virtual Buddies enjoyed the experienced and reaped the rewards!
Contact.png
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook, text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment