Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Module 3 Day 2 - Tuesday, February 13

Welcome.png

Inform.png
Module 3 began yesterday and is due Friday night.
A few things to try if you cannot see the content...
Important Dates:
  • Progress Report February 15
  • Module 3 Time Management Due February 16
  • Module 4 Leading with Integrity Due February 23
  • Progress Report March 1
  • Module 5 Leading through Relationships Due March 2
 Got resources? Check out the following NCVPS Resources at www.ncvps.org by clicking on the resources visual below:
NCVPS Resources.png
Instruct.png
begin doing.png
Time management tends to be a favorite week of students.  From the quadrants activity and/or the weekly planner activity, students realize they need to change their habits.  The hardest part about changing a habit is getting started.  Get started with your better time management by choosing one of these time management systems:
Read more about the importance of having a time management system that works at http://www.time-management-success.com/time-management-systems.html. (Links to an external site.)  I really like the section on backlogs -- even as an adult, I struggle with backlogs!
Today's Assignment:
  • Module Three Lesson One Assignment
Module Three Lesson One Assignment
For the practice activity, you analyzed your time management and considered what was urgent versus important. This assignment puts what you have learned in Lesson 1 about time management to the test and asks you to create a weekly planner. In your reflection, be sure to discuss what "a-has" you have experienced. Address the tips and ideas from the lesson that you have applied.  Then write a detailed reflection. Reflect on what you need to do differently moving forward. I am looking for your knowledge of time management - what have you learned from the notes, the practice activity, and the weekly planner you created?
Before posting any of your assignments, ask yourself the following questions:
a. Did I follow all instructions?
b. Did I completely answer the questions?
c. Do I clearly reflect that I understand and am thinking about the topic?  Did I use any weekly vocab?
d. Do I clearly reflect that I am applying the topic to my life--asking questions, giving examples, etc.?

Contact 2017.png
Headings created by Melissa Dettman using Canva 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment