Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday, January 13 -- LAST DAY TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Inform.png 
Weeks 17 and 18 end today Friday, January 13.  I will take your work through midnight tonight.  You may contact me beginning Monday to get your final grades.
Your Final Exam consists of three activities averaged together to equal 25% of your grade.  Here is the break-down:
Course Feedback    6.25%
Leadership Inventory   6.25%
Leadership Guidebook Proposal    12.5%
Your final grade break down is as follows:
Course Grade   75%
Final Exam Grade  25%
Instruct.png
Take the time to read Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You'll Go" and you will discover leadership as well as life secrets.  The first time I heard this book I was in a high school English class.  Since then, this book has been a guide for me.  I have shared it with every class of students I have taught in the last 20 years...now I am sharing it with you. OH THE PLACES YOU WILL GO!!!!  Click on the image below to read the book:
wishes.png
Contact.png
Headings created by Melissa Dettman using Canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment