Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Tuesday, December 13 -- Week 15 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Kudos to Morgan for continuing to work hard throughout the class. You handwork has not gone unnoticed!
Inform.png
Today starts Week 16! It will be due Tuesday, December 20. We are getting close to the end of the class, so please plan accordingly. 
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
This week will be my last week as a student teacher in this class. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you and understanding what this class is all about! Thanks for the experience!
Instruct.png
This week begins the transition to thinking about how you will use the leadership skills learned in this class to take with you through the rest of your life.
"We can do anything we want, the trick is, it’s usually waiting for us just beyond our comfort zone." -Julia Pimsleur
How will you break out of your comfort zone and use your leadership skills gained from this class once the class is over in January? 
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov. If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours. You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment