Friday, December 16, 2016

Thursday, December 16 -- Week 16 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Awesome job, Brittany, on your Presidential Comparison Assignment from Week 15! Very well written and thought out!
Inform.png
Week 16 is due Tuesday, December 20. We are getting close to the end of the class, so please plan accordingly. 
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
This week will be my last week as a student teacher in this class. I have enjoyed getting to know each of you and understanding what this class is all about! Thanks for the experience!
Instruct.png
How do you react to criticism? See the diagram below from the Wall Street Journal (Links to an external site.) on how to react to criticism.
Criticism.jpg
"When Responding to Negative Feedback..." By James Sharp (Wall Street Journal (Links to an external site.))

Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov. If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours. You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment