Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Monday, December 13 -- Week 15 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Celebrate.png
Bravo to Alexandra for her hard work on getting caught up on all her work in this class!!
Inform.png
Week 15 is be due TODAY by 11:59pm.
Also, the course ends on January 13. From January 2-9, all weeks of the course will be opened up for you to work in. Please plan accordingly.
If you email or course message me and don't hear from me within 24 hours, please text me.
Instruct.png
As we wrap up this week on Presidential leadership, I would like to think about your own leadership skills. Do you see yourself having the leadership skills necessary to be the President of the United States? While it is a huge leadership position and responsibility, some people have the skills to be the President, but don't pursue the position. Why do you think that is? In your own life, what obstacles hold you back from pursuing leadership positions that you are more than qualified for? Who knows, one of you could be a President, governor, senator one day!
 4798312872.png
Contact Information
Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 919-780-4417, email me at casey.parvin@ncpublicschools.gov. If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours. You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment