Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday, October 17 -- Week 7 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
A very special shout out to Olivia who continues to impress me with her reflection, her honesty, and her willingness to share.
Inform.png 
Week 7 is due tonight.  Remember Weeks 6 and will not be counted late due to Hurricane Matthew.

Week 6 is graded.  I will be posting a progress report tomorrow so be sure to use today to post any missing work from open weeks and/or repost assignments for which you did not receive full credit.  Leaders know that practice makes permanent!

Ready, learn, lead!

Instruct.png
 Discipline.png
Discipline is one of your vocabulary words this week.  Maxwell explained that discipline and decisions go hand in hand.  Make the decision today to start being more disciplined.  Consider the following resources to help you on your leadership journey:

Contact.png

Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook), text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment