Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday, October 14 -- Week 7 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
 Thanks for the quality work, Channing! You are a consistent worker and dedicated to your leadership journey!
Inform.png 
Week 7 is due Monday.

Many of you continue to be out of school and there are still several who do not have power.  Do not worry about late work -- Weeks 8-9 work will not be counted late due to Hurricane Matthew.   Take one day at a time!  Use some of the time management strategies from Week 4 to help you prioritize and plan your week.  I am doing the same:)

If you choose to repost or to reply after I have graded an assignment, be sure to leave me a message in the gradebook so that I know to find your work and grade it.

Ready, learn, lead!

Instruct.png

learn to surf.png

Week 7 Lesson 2 asked you to explore your learning styles.  Remember that learning styles are different from leadership styles.  As a leader, you are responsible to teaching others how to lead.  To do so, you must first know how you lead and then how you learn.  Go back and review your strong leadership styles and compare them to your strongest learning styles -- do you see any patterns?   How will you teach others to "surf"? You have lots of ideas from Goldsmith and Maxwell -- whose example will you follow next?

Contact.png

Message me in the course (use the inbox or send me a message from the gradebook, text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment