Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday, September 22 -- Week 4 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Shout out to Kaycie for communicating with me when she had a question!  
 Inform.png 

Ready, learn, lead!

Instruct.png
time travel.png
You will spend a great deal of time (ha!) this week exploring time wasters and learning tools to improve your time management.   Successful people manage their time well.  Take Maxwell's advice -- stay productive and successful by NOT doing the following things:
  1. Don't get sucked into social media.
  2. Don't go through the day without a plan.
  3. Don't do emotionally draining activities.
  4. Don't worry about things you cannot control.
  5. Don't hang out with negative people.
  6. Don't dwell on past mistakes.
  7. Don't focus on what other people are doing.
  8. Don't put yourself last in priority.


Before posting any of your assignments, ask yourself the following questions:
a. Did I follow all instructions?
b. Did I completely answer the questions?
c. Do I clearly reflect that I understand and am thinking about the topic?  Did I use any weekly vocab?
d. Do I clearly reflect that I am applying the topic to my life--asking questions, giving examples, etc.?

  Contact.png

Message me in the course using the inbox on the left of the screen, text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment