Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday, September 15 -- Week 3 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png

Ashly gets today's shout out!  She is using vocabulary in her posts and using it well!
Week 3 rolls on and is due on Monday.   
I will continue to post grades today.  Remember that you have the option to repost if you choose -- practice does make permanent!
Starting in Week 4, I will leave 3 weeks open at a time -- the previous week, the current week, and the upcoming week.  All other weeks will be closed so be sure to use your time wisely while weeks are open! 
Ready, learn, lead!

Instruct.png
Collaboration begins when a group is formed.  How do groups form?  Many of you wrote about small groups like our Founding Fathers and Civil Rights leaders in your Week 2 journal responses to Margaret Mead's quote.  Now that you are exploring collaboration, check out Derek Silver's TEDTalk about how movements begin and how leaders and followers behave: 
  Contact.png

Message me in the course using the inbox on the left of the screen, text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment