Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday, September 30 -- Week 5 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Kudos to Brittany for embracing the time management strategies she is learning!  The Covey Quadrants have changed how she manages her time! 
Inform.png 
Week 5 is due next Monday.  Thank you for the Windshield Checks!  It is important to keep me informed since I do not see you in person each day.

Week 4 is graded.  To ensure that I can see your work, here are a few suggestions for future assignments:

Ready, learn, lead!

Instruct.png

You continue to explore leadership online this week. One of the most common ways we access the internet is with our phones. And one of the biggest ways we procrastinate is to overuse our devices.  How about using your device for good instead of evil? 

Here is one way how...
It is important to see leadership in action around the world.  If you are too busy to watch the news, try listening to it.  Choose one or more of the following podcasts from NPR to explore leadership in current events:

  Contact.png
Message me in the course using the inbox on the left of the screen, text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment