Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday, September 23 -- Week 4 TRADITIONAL CALENDAR

Welcome.png
Celebrate.png
Each day, I celebrate a student who as done something awesome inside or outside of our leadership class. Today it is your turn -- text, email, or say (I know...old school!) a shout out to someone you know today.  Pay it forward!
Inform.png 

Ready, learn, lead!

Instruct.png
Time management tends to be a favorite week of students.  From the quadrants activity and/or the weekly planner activity, students realize they need to change their habits.  The hardest part about changing a habit is getting started.  Get started with your better time management by choosing one of these time management systems:
Read more about the importance of having a time management system that works at http://www.time-management-success.com/time-management-systems.html. (Links to an external site.)  I really like the section on backlogs -- even as an adult, I struggle with backlogs!

Before posting any of your assignments, ask yourself the following questions:
a. Did I follow all instructions?
b. Did I completely answer the questions?
c. Do I clearly reflect that I understand and am thinking about the topic?  Did I use any weekly vocab?
d. Do I clearly reflect that I am applying the topic to my life--asking questions, giving examples, etc.?

  Contact.png

Message me in the course using the inbox on the left of the screen, text/call me outside of Canvas at 9196-435-2008, email me at melissa.dettman@ncpublicschools.gov, or message me using Remind.  If I do not answer right away, I will answer as soon as I can and definitely within 24 hours.  You can also get help using the Peer Tutoring Center -- click on the PTC quick link on our homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment